Because of the shorter lifespan of pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
- Dental Care - Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy - We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Hospice and Euthanasia Services
- Wellness Exams - Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
- In House Laboratory - Our laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing.We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management- We offer in-hospital referrals to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds,endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Radiology (X-Rays) - Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Senior Care
- Surgery - Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures. We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.